1. Bide the wiccan laws ye must
in perfect love and perfect trust
2. Live and let live-
fairly take and fairly give.
3. Cast the circle thrice about
to keep all evil spirits out.
4. To bind the spell every time,
let the spell be spoke in rhyme.
5. Soft of eye and light of touch ?
speak little, listen much.
6. Deosil go by waxing moon-
sing and dance the Wiccan rune.
7. Widdershins go when the moon doth wane,
and the werewolf howls by the dread wolfs bane.
8. When the lady`s moon is new,
kiss the hand to her times two.
9. When the moon rides at her peak,
then your heart?s desire seek.
10. Heed the north wind?s mighty gale-
lock the door and drop the sail.
11. When the wind comes from the south,
love will kiss thee on the mouth.
12. When the wind blows from the east,
expect the new and set the feast.
13. When the west wind blow o`er thee,
departed spirits restless be.
14. Nine woods in the cauldron go-
burn them quick and burn them slow.
15. Elder be ye lady`s tree-
burn it not or cursed you be.
16. When the wheel begins to turn-
let the Beltane fires burn.
17. When the wheel has turned a yule,
light the log and let pan rule.
18. Heed ye flower, bush and tree-
by the lady blessed be.
19. Where the rippling water go,
cast a stone an truth ye`ll know.
20. When ye have need,
hearken not to other`s greed.
21. Whit the fool no season spend
or be counted as his friend.
22. Merry meet and merry part-
bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
23. Mind the threefold law ye should-
three times bad and three times good.
24. When misfortune is enow,
wear the blue star on thy brow.
25. True in love ever be
unless thy lover?s false to thee.
Eight words the Wiccan rede fulfill-
and it harm none, do what ye will.